« Home | Is Whoops at it again? » | Scary isht eh? » | heh, Kerry is kinda funny... » | Bam! » | Hmmm... » | Ahhh... » | If you live in Oroville... » | Drink it! » | This Tom DeLay thing, » | Haha!!! thats me, I guess. » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

Thank god, I am not emo!!!

This site has some fun time wasting tests

I am 15% Emo.
Anti-Emo  ...hrmph.
Okay... so I'm not emo at all.. I am probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... I am probably a metal head... or into boy bands...

You could definatly say I am anti-emo...

I am 24% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


All true with exception of that last bit, I have had wine from a box, not in a long time, but it has happened

War Cost-O-Meter