« Home | Blowin' it! » | Bush: we went to war on faulty intelligence » | Anonymous Lawyer » | it almost makes me slightly proud of dubya... almost » | Yup... » | WOW... » | Hiking: Feather Falls » |  The turn around spot, had a nice hot cup of tea t... » | Hiking: Phantom Falls (another failure) » |  Taking a break.  » 

Saturday, December 17, 2005 

Help me buy a new camera!

 

Someone should buy these turntables off me so I can buy myself a new camera, a Nikon D70.
I am asking $800 for 2 Technics SL-1200M3Ds and a Pioneer DJM-300 mixer. Make a comment on this post if you're interested and want more info, otherwise they go up on Ebay in a few weeks. Posted by Picasa

makes me sad to see that you sold your decks. Thougth you would have been a good DJ. much love

1up

Post a Comment

War Cost-O-Meter