« Home | Geocaching... » | Off-Roading, Swimming, and Hiking... » | Wow... » | Yet Another Blog... » | The Boys... » | California Slave... » | Ooohh, I'm running Ubuntu!!! » | US troops get murder charges in killing civilian |... » | Techdirt: Teen Sues MySpace For Not Protecting Her » | Borked My Subaru's Wheel » 

Saturday, March 10, 2007 

Oh, boy! It's been a while!

I've lacked internet since last September, so now that I have it back, I guess its time to start posting again...

Still in Portland, still loving it. Trying to find a new job in construction right now, waiting on a call from a local remodeler. I really hope that will pan out.

Started working on the '67 Beetle. It's drivable now, just need to get some new plates for it, and fix a tail/brake light.

Blah blah blah...

Labels:

War Cost-O-Meter