« Home | Ouch... » | Another Hike Up Bald Rock... » |  You can see the water draining out of the mountai... » |  I would beat the living snot out of this person, ... » | Madness... » | Site Redesign... again » | Latest Hiking Trip: Almost to Phantom Falls Near O... » |  The start of my hike, some would say it was a poo... » |  On the way to the falls, one of the many tributar... » |  What I thought were Phantom Falls, but are some m... » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

On a scale of 'YAY' to 'MEH'...

Meh...

BBC NEWS : Bush outlines Iraq 'victory plan'

it seems to me that he's saying 'whoah, we're not leaving until my buddies and i install a strong network of people who are just like us'...

anyone seen the state of the nation lately?
I don't really feel like the bushistas are the best people to be in control of anything.

Post a Comment

War Cost-O-Meter