« Home |  A salamander I found not far from the trailhead.  » |  A makeshift baseball diamond I stumbled upon on m... » |  Shot from directly above the falls.  » |  Took this shot by holding the end of my tripod ou... » |  Phantom Falls!  » |  Me at my vantage of the falls.  » |  Phantom Falls, sorry for the poor lighting, when ... » |  The falls again.  » |  Last shot of the hike.  » | Finally!!! » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Phantom Falls!!!

 
Went hiking to Phantom Falls today (this time I actually made it all the way). I originally had planned to go find a geocache, but the highway leading to the cache was closed (we have had a lot of flooding in the area recently). So instead of wasting a day, I took a hike! Sorry for the poor lighting, it was a very bright sunny day and horrible for taking pictures of landscapes.

These are the falls that I originally thought were Phantom Falls, but they aren't, just a small water fall near the Phantom Falls trailhead. Posted by Picasa

Absolutely breathtaking. I need to get out of the city soon and find myself some natural beauty.

Post a Comment

War Cost-O-Meter