« Home | Coretta Scot King... » | BlogShares.com... » | Late night halo2... » | Conference in Sacramento... » | Japan... » | Mmmm... » | Phantom Falls!!! » |  A salamander I found not far from the trailhead.  » |  A makeshift baseball diamond I stumbled upon on m... » |  Shot from directly above the falls.  » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

I got a VW BUG!!!

Well, I don't own it, but my fiance has had a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle for some time now. Right now it's sitting in the carport collecting dust 'cause I havn't gotten off my ass and changed the points (apparently an easy thing to do).

Just recently though, I decided (and hoped Steph would concur, which she did) that I will restore the bug, not the shiny just outta the factory goodness, but a few steps up.
Here you see the wheels I want to put on the bug, look closely. Yes that's right, they are ubercool Porsche wheels. Beyond that there is a whole slew of things I wanna do to the bug, first thing is new points, new window seals, and a new gastank. I will keep ya'll posted on the progress (I'll tell you now its gonna be slooooow).

Hello, do you know where this bug is now? I was looking on google images and I saw this bug and it looks exactly like one I've seen in the showroom at Autobahn Motors in London Ontario. I realize this blog is from 06, so if anyone sees this id be surprised but its worth a shot. Im super interested in that little thing

Post a Comment

War Cost-O-Meter