« Home | Macro Photography on the Cheap... » | Hiking with the Family... » | 4/3rds System Website... » | Aaahhhrrrg!!! » | Playing W/ Bubbles... » | Heh, Been A While... » | Subaru WRX STi by Jacob |g| Stevens » | Matt... » | Weeeeeee! » | I got a VW BUG!!! » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

More Shots of Capitola...


Here are a few more shots I took while in Capitola a few weeks ago. These were taken from the Capitola beach fairly early in the night, Ryan and I were hanging out on the beach w/ Sparks in hand and noticed the beautiful moonrise.

Unfortunatly I did not have a tripod w/ me and decided the best way to get some clean shots were to put the camera on the top of a banister, a lot of the shots came out with some blurring due to motion. Oh well, it was fun anyway!

Moonrise

War Cost-O-Meter